Established in 2018, the Keep Grapevine Beautiful GIVES grant allows organizations and schools an opportunity to apply for grant funding to be used toward improvements that support our focus areas. 2021 applications will be accepted September 6 – October 4. You can go here to apply. Keep Grapevine Beautiful board members will choose finalists at the October 11 board meeting. Finalists will be invited to briefly present to the board at the November 8 meeting where winners will be determined.
Email us at info@KeepGrapevineBeautiful.org to receive an invitation to apply.
We are pleased that the GIVES grant is sponsored in part by Sam Pack’s Five Star Subaru-Grapevine.
- Colleyville Heritage High School – landscaping and civic engagement of students, $1,000
- Holy Trinity Catholic School – landscaping with supporting educational component, $1,300
- House of Shine – landscaping, $1,300
- Grapevine Elementary School PTA – restoration of WOW garden, $500
- Dallas Off-road Bike Association – trail improvement material $300
- Grapevine Faith Christian School – purchase Elkay Hydration Station (water bottle filler), $2,300
- Grapevine High School Parent Teacher Student Association – landscaping improvement for outside school, $400
- Grapevine Faith Christian School – purchase Elkay Hydration Station, $3,000
- Cross Timbers Middle School Parent Teacher Association – beautification project in front of school $500
- First United Methodist Church – trash carts for Shady Oaks Mobile Home Park residents $1,000
- Grapevine Middle School – improving a multi-purpose outdoor learning space, $500
- Holy Trinity Catholic School – revitalize a certified wildlife habitat and nature center, $1000
- Timberline Elementary School – building materials for raised planter beds, $500