- This event has passed.
Household Hazardous Waste Event
March 26, 8:00 am - 11:30 am
The city’s Environmental Services Division is hosting. Acceptable items will be any household hazardous waste (paint, oil, herbicides, pesticides, cleaners, fluorescent bulbs, etc.).
Other Acceptable Items include:
- Paper Shredding (limit of 5 “office” boxes or 200 lbs.)
- Styrofoam (clean, white packing foam and packing peanuts)
- Cell phones and PDAs
- Eye Glasses & Hearing Aids
- Fire Extinguishers
- Ink Jet/ Toner cartridges
- Donation Items (Clothes, Shoes & Reuse Items)
- Food Donation
Canned and dry food goods will be collected for GRACE.
Mattresses, unknown waste, medical waste, pharmaceuticals, ammunition/explosives, closed cylinders (e.g. propane tanks), radioactive material, commercial or business waste will NOT be accepted at this event.
Find out more here.