- This event has passed.
Earth Month Challenge
April 1 - April 30
All TOGETHER now!
Invest in your community by making it clean and litter-free. This contest encourages everyone to clean up their neighborhood and rewards lucky participants with awesome prizes! Here’s how it works:
- Download your bingo card here. For a Spanish version, go here.
- Take it with you when you pick up litter in your neighborhood, your favorite park, or other green space.
- Fill in each space as you find items on the card. Return your completed card to the same place where you picked it up or send a picture of it to email@example.com (be sure your contact info is on it). You can also send pictures of you and your family in action.
- Tag us on social media #KGVBTX, showing everyone your litter haul and community involvement.
- Do nothing else! Your card is your entry into our random drawing that takes place Monday, May 2. Three prizes will be awarded, first prize is one overnight stay at Vineyards Campground & Cabins, a $150 value; the second prize is an annual pass to the Grapevine Lake Parks, up to $80 value; and the third prize is a $25 gift card to The REC of Grapevine*.
We are happy to provide a grabber and trash bag for you, just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. All cards are due by 7:00 pm, Sunday, April 30.
*Only one winner per household.